Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Walking my timber~spring flowers


I found a stick!

Nice Profile:)



Check out my new haircut! Mom and Dad really like it! Everyone tells me how handsome I am!



More playtime!




Flowers in the back of the timber!

Dad's load.
Hi Everyone, Before we left home I got to take a stroll in my timber and the flowers are out and really smell good! Mom got to mow the timber the night before we left and really enjoyed the wonderful smell! I love going out and playing ball or fetching a stick. That is so much fun and mom and dad are getting pretty well trained at throwing the ball for me and when I can't play in the timber we play in places that are safe or when we get a motel room. We are in a room in New Mexico right now and the beds are really high but they have a bench that mom put by the bed and I can use that to jump up. It's just like at home when I use the trunk at the end of the bed to get up and down. Dad has taught me how to shake a paw and I'm very good at it now. More doggie treats I love the way mom and dad's training is going! It's in the 90's here and we will take a walk in the morning when it's cooler otherwise we stay in the room where it is cool and comfortable. We had to go to Corpus Chisti, TX and dad loaded a Navy boat and we are taking it to San Diego. But we can't go thru AZ till Tuesday because of the holiday and they won't let dad go because we have a permit load. Mom has a height pole on the dually this trip and I get to ride with dad. Dad and I are getting to be really good buddies. His training is going as good as moms now. He likes to hold me and say daddy's got the doggie. We play and have lots of fun! Dog life is really good! Mom really hopes we get to visit a few friends in CA while we are there we'll know more next week. I hope I get to meet mom's friends. I want to wish mom's friend Mikie a very Happy Birthday June, 2:) And I hope that we get to wish her Happy Birthday in person! Now go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: