Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Taking It Easy:)


My favorite toys my ball and my frog!

Daddy is teasing me with my ball!


Playing so hard makes a puppy thirsty!

Dad and I are taking a nap!

Hi Everyone,
I am just kicking back in the room and taking a nap with daddy in our motel room. It's really nice and all the people here are nice and think I'm so beautiful. Two girls yesterday petted me and one of them said he looks so soft and then when she petted me she told me that I could be a stuffed animal I am so cute. Mom had to buy some new balls for me since I lost one. And mom brought along my favorite frog from home! It's hot out here and I hope that it's nice where you are and you have a wonderful holiday! More tomorrow! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

What a lucky boy you are. Work, mini vacations, work, play. Now that's the life!
Miss you, sweet boy! Gma M