Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, April 30, 2010

Vist to Grandma Catherine & Aunt Germaine




Hi Everyone, Today mom and I got to go and visit Grandma Catherine and Aunt Germaine. The girls got to go and have fish it is Friday! We went back home and we all got to have ice cream. I am happy to be the center of attention. They both think that I have really grown since the last time they got to see me and they think that I am both very cute and very smart. I did have a problem on the way up to visit though I saw these giant windmills and had to bark at them. We saw them on the way home and I barked at them again until mom could finally convince me that they are alright. Mom wishes that I could really talk and tell her why I do some of the things that I do. I have talked to dad several times he always askes to talk to me when he calls mom. It's pretty funny mom says. I let her hold the phone to my ear and listen and then I will lick the phone and look around for dad. I can hear him but where is he? He should be home on Sunday and we miss him as much as he misses us. Tonight we are going to stay in we have severe weather going on. I hope that you all had a good day and the weather is nicer where you are. Take care and go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: