Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Like Summer Here




Hi Everyone,




It's pretty warm here at home! We got to go outside today and water all of mom's day lilies that are coming up. We hit a new record high here at home today and everything is pretty dry. It's supposed to rain tomorrow night and Saturday and everyone is hoping that it does. I really like all the time that we get to spend outside and mom keeps telling me what a good boy I am! Grandma Catherine sent me some blankets that she thought I might like and mom used them to put on my crate. They look really nice. We sent grandma a thank you card and a picture of me by my crate. I have to go in there sometimes when mom and dad leave and don't take me along but that isn't very often or for very long so I just take a nap and am my usual good little doggie:) I get to go to Doggie Daycare tomorrow. We have to be there really early since it will be my first day. I get to go to the same place that I went last Saturday for puppy playtime. If I'm a really lucky little doggie I will get to go to that again this Saturday too. And for Easter we get to go visit our friends John & Ursula and I get to play with Seppi:) I will update you on how that goes and hae mom get pictures of me and Seppi. I have all the tags I need now so we can go to the Dog Parks with Seppi some days. We have some really nice ones around home. Mom has went there with Ursula and Seppi before. I hope it's nice wherever you are. Hi to everyone back at SBG I love you gma Mary, gpa Philip and Nanny Janice!!! Put your best paw forward and have a GREAT night! Mr. H

2 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Mister H......you have a very special Grandma to give you a Lone Star quilt to cover your crate. I know you love to sleep in there when your Mom and Dad are away. You used to do that here, too when we had to go shopping. Life....the more it changes, the more it stays the same. You are surrounded by love and a lot of care from everyone. Enjoy your play date tomorrow. Love and miss you....gma Mary

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H,
I haven't forgotten you, It is that sometimes I can't get connected to my DSL. I see you have a very busy life going on. You are a very lucky cocker. I hope you have a happy Easter with whatever Mama Kim and Papa Pete have planned for you. You are such a handsome guy, I bet all the girls at puppy day care just love you. Well until I see you again, I wish you sunny skies and safe highways. Give your Mom and Dad a big cocker hug from me.
Love you,
Nanny Janice