Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update

Hi Everyone!

Well mom was supposed to keep me quiet for a couple of days after my surgery. That hasn't worked out so well but she is happy to report that I am full of energy, my incision is healing nicely and the only problem I had was being really hungry when I got home from the vet! I'm working on training mom on taking me outside when I go to the door and it's not always to go potty. Sometimes I just want to go out and play and since I'm too short to open the door myself I've found this is the only way to go! Mom is getting just a little frustated because it has cooled off a lot the last couple days, but it should be better tomorrow and start warming up! We have gotten over 4" of rain the last few days but everything was pretty dry so we really needed the rain. I don't mind going out in the rain as much as mom, personally I think that getting wet is fun! I hope everyone is doing well this spring and it's warm and sunny where you are. Hi to all my SBG cocker friends and puppies I hope that you all find good new homes soon! Take care and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi H,
Having trouble posting my comments so I'll try again. Glad to hear your operation went well and that is all over and done with. I hear you are making lots of new friends at doggie daycare. You are such a lucky little trucker! I see you are getting your mom and pop trained well, keep up the good work. I think of you every time I see a big truck! I hope you come back to SBG sometime to see everyone. We miss you.
Til' later
Love,
Nanny Janice