Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello from the George Washington Bridge

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note tonight. We are sitting along a street that they use to stage oversize loads to cross the George Washington Bridge. We will be able to cross in a few hours and then we will unload out on Long Island in the morning! The weather has been a little better today it would have been better yet if the wind hadn't been blowing but it was better than the rain we had this weekend. I hope everyone is doing well and having a great day. To all my SBG friends, gma Mary, Gpa Philip and Nanny Janice I love you all and I am being a very good boy! Put your best paw forward till next time!!! Mr. H:)

No comments: