Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lots of News:)
















Hi Everyone!





Mom has been busy and it has been a few days since she has gotten on the computer she's sorry about that! Well to get you all updated! Last Friday I went to Doggie Daycare at the The Dog Den and I had a GREAT time!! Mom didn't get any pictures. When she dropped me off I was off and visiting with my new dog friends. She left feeling a little like dropping off a 5 year old for the first day of school and not being missed even a little bit. Dad had her come and get me about 4:30 because he missed me! I got a report card for the day and it reads: Mr. H had an awesome 1st day :) He made lots of new friends, like Angus and Guinness! He sure has lots of energy, too cute! The Dog Den Staff. I was a pretty tired little doggie by the end of the day. When I got home I could almost fall asleep standing up! But I can't wait till I can go back again and mom says I will be able to play there again!





On Easter Sunday we got to go to our friends John and Ursula and I got to play with Seppi. We had a good time and ran around outside for awhile. Then mom and dad had dinner. I fell asleep using mom's feet as a pillow.





Yesterday we ran some errands and I got to go along! I love getting to go bye bye! Mom takes me in all the places that she can and people really like me and tell me how cute I am. I have this getting treats thing mastered and I am quite proud of myself for that.





Today I am at the vet's getting neutered. Gma Mary said it will keep me being such a sweet little boy and the vet told mom that I am a sweet little boy and that there are not many breeders like gma Mary and gpa Philip. So I will have to take it pretty easy the next couple of days but it won't be long and I will back in full force playing and just being cute.





I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!:) It looks like the sbg cocker puppy gang had a good time out in the yard running and playing! I love you gma Mary, gpa Philip all the sbg cocker gang and my Nanny Janice! Take care and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Hey Sweet Boy.......love your report card. You always played well with all the cockers here so I'm not surprised you were a good friend and citizen at Doggy Daycare. Love your photos, too. Still the most handsome boy ever. We're so happy your little "tootering" went well and you haven't been traumatized by the procedure like Papa Pete is. LOL. You will not be assured of a long and healthy life filled with love from your family and friends. Sure would love to send Reef your way. He is a clone of you, but has freckles on his nose. I feel sure there is a brother or sister in your future so you can play at home all the time. Okay, I hear Daddy Pete shaking his head...but is it up and down or sideways? Time will tell.
Hugs. You make us so proud. Gma Mary & Gpa Phil