Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back to Ohio!





































Hi Everyone,








Well we got unloaded out in Huntington Station, NY yesterday and here we are back in OH trading trailers with another driver and we'll be on our way back to Long Island. Mom got some pictures yesterday when dad was driving and we had the dually up on the trailer. She is going to share them. They are along I278 and it shows Long Island looking at New York. Last September mom and dad delivered 2 generators to the United Nations Building and mom took pictures of Long Island from there. It was pretty cool and everything is nice and green and it smells good. Dad rolled down the window and I had my nose working! When we got back to PA we took I-78 across to I-81 and the hillsides reminded mom of her friend Bette Garber who was a dear friend that passed away in Nov. of 2008. Bette was a photo journalist and all she took pictures of and wrote her stories about were trucks and truckers. Bette LOVED her dogs and she was always happy when she went with mom that her cocker spaniel Lizzie was there and then later Lizzie and Starbuck were along it made her miss her dogs less. Mom tells me that Bette would have loved me too! She was really missing her dear friend yesterday. Me I was thinking about the wonderful home at SBG and how lucky I was to be born there! At least the weather is nice and it's not supposed to rain for a few days they say. I got to play ball for a little while at the truck stop today in between finding things to put in my mouth. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day too! Take care and remember to always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

3 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Wonderful photos! Thanks for the story, too.
We love following you on the road and learning what America looks like from a trucking point of view. You Rock! Hugs to Momma Kim and Poppa Pete, too from all of us. Keep the biggest one for your sweet self!
Keep those adventures coming.

Unknown said...

Hi H,
Just love following you on your travels. I am sorry about the death of you mom's friend. I know I would have liked to meet her because she sounds like a true cocker loving lady.
You are really racking up the miles on the road. You have probably gone more miles in your little life than I have in my many, many ,many years. So glad you found your wonderful forever family!!! You are and have always been a very special little trucker. Ol' Bumble has a place in many hearts.
Gotta go for now. Wishing you safe travel and sunny skies.
Nanny Janice

Unknown said...

I wrote a long comment but it got lost, so this is a quick one. Sure was nice to see you today and to meet your Mama Kim. You have grown into a handsome teenager. I am so proud of you. I hope to see you again, soon and maybe meet your Daddy Pete, too. I hope you had a good trip home.
Nanny Janice