Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, April 12, 2010

On the Road Again

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note tonight. Tomorrow dad is loading a big load going to Long Island, NY. It should be fun to get back out on the road again. I bet I will get to ride with dad some days. Mom doesn't have a choice when he wants me to ride with him. Mom almost has everything ready to go. We have everything at home pretty well done outside. I got to help mom with the mulching ( I chewed a few sticks) and then we picked up sticks in the timber this afternoon before dad mowed and he almost got done before it started raining. It's looking pretty good around here. I think I will miss running in the timber nearly every day. But mom says we will take walks at night if it's not raining. I think the rain bothers them more than it does me I like to get wet! Time to go to bed it's going to be an early morning! Hi to the SBG gang, gma Mary and gpa Philip and Nanny Janice I will come and see you all when mom can work it out to get back there! I love you all:) Put your best paw forward and have a GREAT day! Mr. H

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You go Mr H.!
You sure are a busy little trucker and it looks like you really help out around home, too. Whatever did they do without you?
Wish you happy times and smooth riding!
Love,
Nanny Janice
PS, Watch for cops!!!!

Mary Breidenstein said...

Hey Sweet Boy......so you're off and running once again. Wish there were music on your blog. "On the Road Again" by Willie Nelson would be a perfect choice. Of course you know I worry about you and your family while you are traveling, but know you couldn't be in better hands. We're all a little envious of your freedom to see our beautiful country while proforming an important task that keeps it running. Truckers are the backbone of our commerace. God Bless them (and you) all and keep you safe and out of harms way. We'll be checking for the photos and stories of your latest adventures.
Did you know your half brother Tuna (now Sparky) found his new home on Tuesday? He is oh so loved and cherished. He accepted his home and surroundings like he'd been there all this life. You and I know he probably was as this was where Rusty lived out his life. He writes that his Mom and Dad cry with joy at every thing he does. You trained him to be a very special little boy. When he left, we reminded him to keep his best paw forward. Love you and we're looking forward to your visit in the near future. Hugs and kisses from all us here at SBG....home of the mob! Gma Mary

Mr. H said...

Gma Mary,
I am really happy for Tuna and I want you to know that all your puppies will always love you and gpa Philip! We are all so lucky to have been born into your home and all the people who are fortunate enough to get one of your puppies are really blessed:)LOL to the entire SBG mob! Mr. H:)