Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Playtime:)


Here I come! There I go!








Hi Everyone,








This morning I got a little mini bath my paws needed cleaned and I got a lot wetter than mom wanted me to but I was having fun! Then we got to go outside and play fetch with my ball I LOVE doing that. Mom got some pictures today. The race got rained out or we were going to watch that. I needed a little nap anyway! We went for a ride to the farm and fleet store and I think I have mom talked into playing with the ball a little more here in a little while:):) Not too much else going on today it's a pretty quiet Sunday! Hope you all have a wonderful night:) Hi to all my SBG friends and Nanny Janice. Until next time put your best paw forward! Mr. H

No comments: