Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, March 22, 2010

Mom is figuring this out

Hi Everyone,

Mom is working on getting this figured out. She posted pictures but will have to work on getting the headings under each picture. The more she does it the better she will get. I think you can figure out which one goes with each this time. A little more information that mom forgot last night in my first post. There is a little history to my name. Dad had suggested Rusty when mom left to get me and didn't make a final decision until he got to meet me. He really likes H on CSI Miami and that is who I am named for because he has a little attitude. The rest of the story my first mom Mary has a sister who passed away last year from liver failure. My new dad had no way of knowing that her sister Carol used to call her husband Mr. H. And she collected angels. When my mom asked Mary if she had seen my angel wings she told her no. Mom took pictures and she posted one so you can see the way my hair grows on my shoulders looks like angel wings. Mary told mom that it was her sister's way of helping her find me a good home. Now that my crown(the little longer hair on my head) is getting a little longer there is a little devil horn. Mom says that is for dad and I can't get 2! I'm kinda missing the snow. We had 3" on Sat. and now it is all melted. I love playing in the snow:) I got to get groomed for the first time on Sat. and the groomer said I was the best puppy she had ever had. That made Mary and mom proud. I do try to make my people happy:) Today we get to clean house and run a few errands. It's a beautiful spring day here at home and I hope that it is as nice where all of you are. Put your best paw forward and have a great day:) Mr. H

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

WOW! I knew you were a clever and beautiful boy, but I had no idea how clever until I saw you have your very own blog. You can count on me following your every adventure. You make us all proud. We love and miss you!
Hugs from the SBG mob!
Gma Mary & Gpa Phil