Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, March 26, 2010

Me and Mom

Hi Everyone,

Mom is still working on getting the label under the picture she hasn't quite got that figured out yet but she is trying! And she started writing and then lost it and had to start over (it's not her night). We had a good day together. This morning we got to play fetch with my ball in the timber, that was a LOT of fun!:) Then we went to lunch and I had to stay in the car but I'm really good with that I lay down on the floor and I get a treat when mom and dad get back. I got to go into the Harley shop and they all love me there too. I got to get up on the counter while dad got a new air pressure gauge. Then we took dad home and mom and I went to Pets Mart and I got another tag for my collar I can go to all the doggie parks in the county now. One day soon we are going to go with mom's friend Ursula and my friend Seppi. I got to pick out a new rope toy at Pets Mart that was really cool. It's still nice outside and I think we are going to take a walk tonight. I hope that all of you have a good night too:) Tomorrow I get to go to The Dog Den for an hour of puppy play time with a lot of other puppies. Mom and I are looking forward to that and I'll let you know how that goes and have mom take some pictures for me. Always put your best paw forward:) Mr. H

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H!
My husband (Lloyd) and I delivered one of your SBG girls to her new forever family in Maryland on Thursday. It was love at first sight by everyone and little Bailey (Snow Angel) has a wonderful home and family.
I am not used to being on the road for hours like you have come to be so it took me awhile to get my legs back under me (so to speak). You are getting to be a pro at this travel bit. I saw hundreds of big trucks on our trip. Last night I DREAMED that I had to drive an 18wheeler to my vet, which is 6 miles down a straight and flat road. Lloyd parked the truck facing in the right direction but when I got part way there I realized I had forgotten my dog so I had to go back for him. To make a long story short I couldn't turn the truck around so I had to keep driving around, all over, to try to find a way to get back. I kept finding things the truck wouldn't fit under so I would have to get out and raise things up and after I drove through I would have to stop and get out and lower the things again. I don't know how you and your family manage to drive these things. That dream just proves that you were on my mind all the time I was on the highway. I CAN drive..just not what you are used to traveling in.
I am so happy to be able to talk to you, I do miss you.
Wish you sunshine and safe highways!
Till later,
Nanny Janice

Mr. H said...

Nanny Janice,

You wouldn't believe the places I have taken my truck bobtail (without the trailer)! When you park at Wal Mart it's not too hard to find. And I have went to the vet actually I went to a vet in Madison, WI years ago for Lizzie with the truck and trailer. You'd be amazed where I can get when I have to! I wish I still had my truck and trailer you could take a trip with me. My best friend from high school Tamie went with me several times. Our first trip we went to CA from IA we went out thru Las Vegas down to LA up the coast to San Francisco and back to IL across I-80. She went with me to VA, TN and our last trip together was to FL we stopped and went on an airboat ride in the Everglades, it was awesome! It was the untimate slumber party! We used to stay at each others house 30+ years ago and this was a lot more fun. I can't wait to get out that way and meet you!:) Of course I will bring Mr. H for a reunion and fun. Take care and if you ever need help with a route or have a question you think I can help with please feel free to call and ask. Mary has my number! Have a GREAT night! Mr. H's Mom