Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, March 27, 2010

Puppy Playtime








Me and Bailey









Me and Bailey



Hi Everyone:)






Today I got to go to puppy playtime at the The Dog Den for an hour. Boy did I have fun! I met another cocker her name is Bailey and she is 5 1/2 months old and half the size I am but she sure was fun to play with. We got to run and play for an hour. I really had a good time and if we are home next Saturday I get to go back. They spray water at us when we are naughty but I thought that was cool since I like water. Mom would tell me no when I did something wrong I know what that means and mind pretty good some of the ladies that work at the Dog Den were impressed with that. Then we came home and had lunch and watched the pickup race on TV. There weren't too many fans in the stands for that and I guess they might get rained out tomorrow if the weather forecast is right. Now I'm taking a nap and mom said we might get to go play fetch with my ball in the timber later I really like doing that too. So I am getting plenty of exercise and growing like a weed mom says. Well I hope that you all have a GREAT weekend and a great night! Until next time put your best paw forward! Mr. H

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Hi Baby Boy...."Mister H",
What fun you had today at Puppy Playtime with all your new friends. Looks like you were in charge of the games and the best looking boy there. Thanks for sharing. Love to watch evereything you do.
Love you...miss you!
Gma Mary