Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good Evening:)


Hi Everyone,


I hope all is well in your world! Mine is pretty good. Today I got to go with mom to run some errands. I want to jump in the pickup myself and as soon as I get a little bigger I will be able too! We went to the bank and mom had to take me in so all the girls could fuss over me. Tell me how cute I am and I was a perfectly behaved little boy! I love all the attention:):) When mom goes in places I can't go in she tells me what a good boy I am sleeping on the floor in front of her seat! I tried to get in her lap when she was driving but that didn't work out so well for me. I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I got to my new home. Mom doesn't know where we might go next but as soon as we find out she will update. It might rain here a little tomorrow. So far we haven't had any rain just the little bit of snow last week mom knows that when it rains it will be a real pain for me to go out to do my business. Last night when we went to bed I had to go back outside and it only took me two times jumping off the bed for mom to figure it out. I had a little nap and wanted to play and we got to for just a little bit. We got to sleep in this morning, mom took me out at 5:30 and then we went back to bed that was a good thing I wasn't ready to get up yet anyway. When mom was at Wal Mart she got some new pics of me developed and she learned how to burn a CD on her computer tonight so that she can print some of the pictures gma Mary sent to her when I was just a baby. Mom is pretty happy about that she has a little picture album of me and she likes to show me off. Hope everyone at SBG is doing great especially all the pups looking for new homes. Gma Mary, Gpa Phil and Nanny Janice I love you all! Put your best paw forward and have a GREAT night. Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H!
I see you are at home and being the center of attention (as you should be). Tomorrow I am going to Maryland to deliver one of the SBG gang to her new home. Everyone is excited and happy for her, but it is always a little sad. It leaves kind of a hole in the gang. It is good because she is getting a forever family of her very own and they are so excited they can hardly wait. You know how it is. I will think of you everytime we see a truck on the highway and going on route 83 we will see hundreds of them. Glad to see you are chillin out and getting your rest. Wishing you sunny days.
Love,
Nanny Janice