Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello from Mr. H:)

Hi Everyone,

If you have read of my adventures before on the sbgcockerkids blog hello and I'm glad you found me. If you are new to my adventures WELCOME! A little bit of history here. I was born in Westfield, PA my mom was Bee and my dad is Weylin. I was the last of their litter to find a home but things just happened the way they were supposed to be. My new dad told my mom that something was missing from her life that being a dog. She started looking on line for a puppy. When she found the sbgcockersandquilts website she was very impressed with what she saw. After e-mailing Mary and talking to her once she had a good feeling about where I was coming from. At first she wanted a black cocker but I won her heart over to buff. Mary e-mailed mom that some people were coming to look at me on Sunday but that the man wanted an older dog and the woman wanted a puppy. My new mom e-mailed back that might not be the best home for me. On Sunday Mary had just e-mailed my mom a few minutes before she called to say that dad had told her to call the people in PA and tell them that they would take me. And the next day she made the drive from WI to PA to get me. We all had a wonderful visit and then it was time for me to be off into my new life. We had a long drive and I did really well. We stopped a lot and I got to get out and play and do business. Dad called several times to see how we were doing. He asked to talk to me once and I just chewed the phone. Then dad told mom to hurry up and get home he wanted to meet me. When we got home I got in bed with dad and had to growl and bark a little but that didn't last long we hit it off right away and I have got my place to sleep and let's say it's NOT on the floor. I try very hard to make my people happy and their training is going quite well. I go outside and go potty and I get treats. I get told no sometimes and when I am good I get more treats. I've got this figured out. We got to take a trip in dad's big truck and mom follows in a pilot car because dad hauls oversize loads. Well one day dad said I was riding with him and that's what I got to do for the next 3 days. It's really cool! But I can't wait till I get big enough to jump up in the bed. I have it pretty good, plenty of food mom can make my egg and cottage cheese at night in the truck. I have toys, bully sticks water bowls in both the truck and the pick up and I know how much I am loved! I am dad's little buddy. Mom tells me that he has never been this way with any other dog. Not to brag but who wouldn't love a face that looks at you the way I do? Today we got to get frozen yogurt at Culver's that was really good and I hope we get to do that again soon!:) I'm all tuckered out right now so I will close this little introduction. Have a great night and put your best paw forward! Mr. H

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H.
I hope you remember me from when you were a pup at SBG. I always wanted you but Mary always said I had to buy a bigger house first because I already have 4 dogs. She knew there was a special family just for you. Anyway I used to visit you from the time you were born and I got to take care of you when Mary and Phil had to go off the mountain for supplies or something. I always thought you were the handsomest guy ever. So glad you are happy truckin' down the highway. Wishing you sunshine and smooth roads.
Love,
Nanny Janice