Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dedication to Nanny Janice


Good Morning:) It is beautiful in WI and I am here sleeping at mom's feet while she takes care of this for me. I want to dedicate this blog to my Nanny Janice and let her know that I love her, gma Mary, gpa Phil and all the babies at SBG! I will not forget any of you and mom wants to come and visit wherever we can get a chance. I came from a very special place and I want everyone to know that! I hope that all the little boys that gma Mary has find a special place like I have. Yesterday I got to spend some time in the afternoon taking a nap with daddy. It was really nice and I'm getting daddy trained as well, mom was really easy. I get to go outside and play in the timber mom will have pics of that later. Nanny Janice I want you to know that you are a very special person to help gma Mary and gpa Phil the way you do. You too have so much love to give and I am a very lucky puppy to have you in my life. Tell all your babies I said hi and I will write more later! Put your best paw forward and have a GREAT day:) Mr. H!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H,
Glad to see you didn't forget me! I am very happy that you are planning on visiting Mama Mary sometime, so I can get to see you again and meet your family. I like following you in your travels and even when you are at home. You are a lucky little cocker. Wish you sunshine and safe travels!
Love you,
Nanny Janice