Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
OK Mom it's a new month and do you think you might be able to take a few minutes to update my blog each day this month? I have showed you what I think about you being so far behind in all my updates!

Mr. H I am VERY sorry for getting so far behind! You know I've been really busy with things that I have to do. I know it's not an excuse but I promise you I will try to keep up better this month.

Ok Mom now its time to show me!

This is the side I'm going to show you mom till you start doing a better job of updating my blog!
All my puppy friends keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: