Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Grandma & Aunt Germaine

Hi Everyone,

We got to go and see Grandma & Aunt Germaine the other day and mom says that we are going to go and see them again on friday. We got to stay with Grandma when Aunt Germaine & mom went to lunch. She hasn't been getting around very good lately. She will be 93 years old on the 27th of this month. I would like to ask all of you to put Grandma & Aunt Germaine in your prayers. Aunt Germaine has been trying to help Grandma all she can but she just turned 91 in June. She fell down the steps a couple of weeks ago and when mom talked to her today she said she fell again the other day. Mom is really worried about both of them,

Grandma was happy that we stayed with her while they were gone and we were good and just laid down and took a nap. We love it when we visit, we always get treats and Grandma & Aunt Germaine love petting us. Mom is very proud of us taking treats nicely,

I LOVE you Grandma!
And Grandma LOVES me:)
Hi Aunt Germaine:)
Yes I am a good boy:)
We LOVE both of you!
Guess who has the nummies?
All gone:(
Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: