Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Abby!

Hi Everyone,

Lucky for mom Abby sent her passport to her so she could get back from her trip to China! I think she is trying to get caught up a little bit tonight. I do understand that mom has been pretty busy with important stuff so we can have doggie food and all the good things we are used to but........

Abby our mom and your mom keep talking about the new little girl Jasmine and how much she reminds them of you when you were a wee little baby girl! They are both thrilled for the Firedogs to have a little sister. The boys are all happy to have their new sister:) Our moms wish we could have stayed puppies longer. Moms it doesn't work that way and we do know how much you love us even if we did grow up too fast!

Abby when she was a baby:)
Abby that's what I would like to do to my mom! Thanks sis!
Thank you for helping me get back Abby! Love Auntie Kim
Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: