Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, August 3, 2012

We Had Puppy Company Today:)

Hi Everyone,

Today our friend Heaven got to come and visit:) Her mom asked my mom if that would be ok and she said it would be great for her to come and visit. And mom felt pretty good that we got to tell her mom about the Bag Balm that helps me with my nose, it helped Heaven so much today, that her mom was going to get her some tonight:)

We got to play with my new friend Austin. Austin has been coming out and helping mom with projects outside. They have gotten a lot done and we can't wait for dad to get home and see all of it:)

Mrs. B was a little snippy when Heaven first came in mom said that she didn't want any puppy taking her spot. Heaven is actually Bee's sister from another litter. Mom couldn't believe how she talks like Bee. She can come back and visit any time!

Austin with Bee & Heaven:)
Austin with all 3 of us:)
It took mom awhile to get all 3 of us in the picture while we were playing!
I say let's take a break Heaven!
I'm a  pooped puppy tonight! You all keep putting your best paw forward!  Mr. H:)

No comments: