Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mom Is In Puppy Love Again!

Hi Everyone,

I just don't know what I'm going to do with my mom! How is it she can love so many other puppies when she has me? I just don't get it~  You should hear her carry on about Coffee & Bucket down in Texas and now that the Firedogs have a new little sister oh boy! I can kinda understand about that she sure is a cute little button:) Hey there Jazz, you've got some pretty special big brothers! Hershey has a sweet new little sister too! Jazz & Holly are sisters and mom hopes that we can see both of them at the family reunion next year! I think mom is just in love with every cocker spaniel on the planet!

It sure has cooled off tonight! And this morning mom dumped almost 2" of rain out of the rain gauge. It was raining and lightening this morning when we got up and we got wet our first time outside and I did NOT like that at all!

Abby called me on the pawphone and she and Maggie aren't very happy their mom has to go back to work in a week and they are going to miss her. I told her I sure do wish mom would have won that lottery last night and then their mom wouldn't have had to go to work she could have stayed home with them like she does in the summer. I told Abs that mom is starting to get back in my good graces but that a few more bully sticks wouldn't hurt anything!  Hey there little Mags you are looking pretty darn cute yourself!

This is Bucket howling for his brudder Coffee to get home so he could eat:)
This is Coffee! Mom loves him!
This is the Firedogs new little sister Jasmine:) You have really good big brothers little girl:)
Coffee again! MOM!
This is Holly, Jasmine's sister:) Looks pretty comfy to me!
Mom & baby all pooped out:)
Keep putting your best paw forward and try to keep you mom and dad in line:) LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: