Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, August 13, 2012

The Firedogs Have A Little Sister!

Hi Everyone,

This is VERY exciting news! There is a sweet little girl named Jasmine that now has 3 big brothers, Brinkley, Matty & Sparky and they all couldn't be happier! Auntie Angie told Auntie Marsha that it would all be good and this was supposed to happen and now Auntie Marsha knows that Aunite Angie was right:)  I think that Auntie Marsha should have a girl on her side living in a house with all boys! They sure do look good all together and mom was pretty happy to see that her name is Jasmine. Mom's first cocker spainel was black and her name was Jasmine. Everyone else calls her Jassy but my mom calls her Jazz.

Mom's Jazz was when she feel in love with cocker spainels and it's been over ever since. This little girl is going to be a princess and we can't wait to see all the great pics to come. The one's out there now are Awesome!

Congratulations on your new addition and we can't wait to see and play with all the Firedogs!

Mom I would like to have a word with you about this "camp" thing, from all the pictures I saw, it looks like fun!

We have  lots more news around here, but you know getting my mom moving anymore is kinda like moving a mountain and I still am just a puppy!

Jasmine Welcome to our world! You are going to have a wonderful life as the first girl Firedog:)
Yes we want to keep her!
Keep putting your best paw forward and I will keep trying!  Mr. H:)

No comments: