Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, August 3, 2012

Good Morning!

Hi Everyone,

What is this morning and mom is updating my blog? No this will NOT get her out from under the doghouse that she is in about this!! I have been very patient and she knows that now I have put my paw down and there had better be more than 31 posts in August or else!!!

I am happy to report that all the holes are now filled back in the timber from where the stumps from the trees we took down were ground out. Mom twisted her ankle over a month ago and hurt her knee at the same time but she is getting better now.

There are going to be several updates soon now that some of the work is getting done around here!

I hope that you all have a GREAT Friday and enjoy the weekend! They are talking like we might get rain around here and mom is doing some funny kind of dance hoping it's true!

Abby give me a call on the pawphone we have to talk about this! Does your mom ever do this funny dance? What is wrong with our moms sometimes? I think mine is crazy, but I do know that she loves me and will do everything she can so I am happy and comfortable but she needs to get better about updating my blog!!

Yes mom I am still mad at you~
Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: