Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Let Me Go Mom!

Hi Everyone,

Mom let me go!! I want to run!!!

Is that a squirrel over there?
Come on mom I want to run!
If only I could go!
I will keep dreaming!
NO Mr. H the last time you ran off to the neighbors and I can't run after you! And I don't want something bad to happen to you! If you could be a good girl like Bee you could run loose and we could play ball without you being on a leash:) I'm still trying to find your collar so you can run and I can get you to come back. I sure do wish you would come back to the squeak of a ball like you used to! I Love you too much to take the chance of something happening!  MOM!

No comments: