Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gma Mary We Love & Miss You!

Hi Everyone,

We are all a family because of you Mary and are grateful every day for it~
Gma Mary & Gpa Philip you are in our prayers today. We know how very much you miss Gma<3 td="td">
Today is the anniversary of a VERY SAD day in the lives of everyone who knew our dear Gma Mary~ She brought so many of us into this world and made sure that we all went to homes that would take care of and love us! Gma we all pray that you are playing with all the babies that you lost and missed so much when you were here. We all try to be good doggies and we will remember and Love you Always! Mr. H

Here is the poem that was written by our dear friend Trevor Hardwick for Gma Mary from all of us SBG Cocker puppies<3 all="all" knew="knew" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" right="right" say="say" thank="thank" the="the" to="to" trevor="trevor" words="words" you="you">

                      Puppy Love

         I remember the very first time
 
Gma's hands on her precious little baby Violet:)
       I opened up my eyes

Grandma Mary picked me up

And comforted my sighs

 

I wagged my tail and licked her face

And licked and licked some more

Then she put me on her lap

That’s what grandma laps are for

 

I was born a cocker spaniel

I’m not an ordinary pup

I am loved much more than most

When grandma picks me up

 

I kiss her face, I chase her feet

I yap and play all night

And when I’m scared, I cry for her

She makes me feel alright

 

A puppy’s life is hard, you know

There are lots of things to do

I eat and sleep and chew on things

And then I’ve gotta poo

 

I can’t say how blessed I am

So I just wag my tail

I can’t say “come play with me”

So I just bark and whail

 

I can’t say “I love you”

If the moment should arise

So I just say “I love you”

In my little puppy eyes

 

So thank you Grandma Mary

For not leaving me alone

For finding me a family

And for finding me a home.

 
Trevor Hardwick   on behalf of all the SBG Cocker Puppies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute.