Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bully Sticks!

Hi Everyone,

Mom is trying to get back in our good graces and she is going to have to do better than this, but it's a good start! We LOVE bully sticks! I think she should go back to the store and get more than just 2!

It's cooling off around here and they are saying on the news that it's only supposed to be 69 degrees for a high on Friday! We are liking that sounds of that!

Good job Mom!
It's about time we got bully sticks!
So you think I'm holding it like a cigar, I just know it's good mom!
Yummos!
Ahhhhhhhh:)
Keep putting your best paw forward and I'm going to keep after my mom! Mr. H:)

No comments: