Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, July 27, 2012

From Under The Doghouse:)

Hi Everyone,

I know I have been VERY bad about updating H's blog and he is VERY mad at me about it. I am in so much trouble that I ended up under the doghouse!! And I've been digging so long now that I am almost to China. Abby & H got together on the pawphone and Abby said she would help me out by sending me my passport so I can get back home:) And H has told me that I had better get better or else! I'm not sure what the or else will be but I don't really want to find out! He's double mad at me since I've been sharing posts of Coffee & Bucket on vacation. I had to tell him that Coffee & Bucket have been thru a lot and haven't always been as lucky as he has in life. Their adventures make me smile, I can't help it H! I will be home soon and I hope you will forgive me Mr. H. I promise I will try to be better! Lots of Love Mr. H's Mom

No comments: