Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Song My Car~

Hi Everyone,

As you know we got my new car just before leaving for the SBG Family Reunion almost 3 weeks ago, yes I said 3 weeks! My mom is still under the doghouse for that one but today she is trying to redeem herself. I must say the ice cream was a good start but she still has a LONG way to go.

I thanked Auntie Angie for changing my song. I had been trying to come up with a new one and I think this one is perfect for me! Mom she is a stick in the mud afraid of getting a speeding ticket:)

Keep putting your best paw forward and look for more updates soon!!  Mr. H:)

No comments: