Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!!

Hi Everyone,
Happy 4th of July!
Yummos!
Thanks mom!
I hope that you are all having a fun and staying cool in all this heat! Mom just brought us hoe a GREAT treat! Frozen Yogurt, YUMMOS!!!

Thank you Abby for trying to help get my mom updating!!!! We have to keep after our moms ALL the time!! She told me that she is going to sit down and get busy with this and then back to housework! It's too hot to do anything outside today:(

I hope all my doggie friends get some ice cream today too!! Keep putting your best paw forward!!

Stay safe and stay cool!
You know what we like mom!
All gone!
Got it all mom!
Mr. H:)

No comments: