Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coffee

Hi Everyone,
A gift for Coffee
Coffee that hair over your eyes does it for my mom!
You remind mom of her Starbuck the way you look only you are brown
I bet they are holding a treat! It's a Firedog trick for pictures!
Nice bed! You deserve it:)
Yes Coffee YOU are LOVED!
I've never had to wear one of those things! You poor boy!!
Hi there!
Well you all know my mom loves a cocker spaniel face and she has fell in love with another one! This poor boy has went thru a lot lately and he is lookin good! Mom says that we talk to her with our eyes! Well what do you think MOM we can bark but you don't understand doggie! But you do understand how we feel and how much we love when we talk to you with our eyes! I hope you have a GREAT day Coffee! It looks like you are VERY Loved where you are. Thank God for the people who rescue those of us who aren't so lucky in life! Mr. H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love that Coffee too and his brudder Bucket! Those two are hysterical! I am so happy he is doing well and enjoying life he had it "ruff" for awhile!

Love to you Mr. H and Mrs. B.

From,
Kendra, Solo, Coco, Gigi and Cooper!