Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hi Everyone,

My people mom is late in posting again!! But today is my Real mom's birthday. She is 7 today and we had to put on the hats so mom could take pictures! We didn't keep them on too long:)

It's been a nice day, the weatherman is saying that it's going to get cooler starting tomorrow afternoon! We are happy mom not so much! Personally I can't wait for it to snow, we Love the snow and we will see if Koko does too:)

Koko is going out of the picture!
Mom puts these silly hats on us for birthdays:(
The old treat trick!
Happy Birthday Mom! We all LOVE YOU!!! Mr. H:)

No comments: