Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gma Mary's Yellow Rose

Hi Everyone,

I told my mom she had better get on updating or she is going to be in some very serious trouble!

Here are pictures she took the other day of the rose that she planted last year for Gma Mary:)  Mom kept it watered even during the drought and it has bloomed all summer. Now there are leaves falling from our new tree and it's cooled off outside and I am Very happy about that! I am sure that these pictures will make Gma Mary smile and I am sorry that they were not posted sooner!

Gma Mary we miss you!
Gma Mary we LOVE you!
Gma Mary will will NEVER forget You!
Lots of Love  Mr. H:)

No comments: