Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, October 15, 2012

Miss Koko Is At The Spa

Hi Everyone,

Mom dropped little Miss Koko off at the spa this morning and they loved her there. I can't wait till she gets home and we can play:) It's stopped raining here and it's not supposed to be too bad today, maybe a little bit breezy!

Mom has promised to post pictures after Koko gets home. Yesterday mom took us by surprise and Mrs. B and me got trimmed up too!! I would say that was a surprise attack! But mom said I was better than usual and she used the little training treats that she has been using training Koko (of course we all get a treat when we do our business:) I guess it wasn't so bad, but now I hear about a bath coming next!!!

I see that Abby had an interview with her dad about getting a moose! That sounds pretty exciting! Abs we will talk soon!! We have more plans to make anyway!

Have a GREAT day and keep putting your best paw forward!! Mr. H:)

No comments: