Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I LOVE My New Little Sister Koko!!

Hi Everyone,

I am Very happy to report that I am totally in Love with my new little sister! I have someone to play with now:) She will grab my ear and off we go, I will wrestle and play with her and then she goes into stelth mode and she is just so darn cute!

One big bonus of having a puppy around is all the extra treats~ Mom is teaching Koko about going outside to go potty and you all know my mom she can't give to one without giving to all:):) She is making us do the deal before we just get the treats! Mom and dad are always carrying on about how smart Koko is! I  said  hey what about how smart I and Bee are?? Mom will agree that we are All smart little puppies and she thinks that we are training her and dad instead of the other way around!

I can't wait till it snows, I am sure that Kokomo will Love the snow like we do!! Now we are taking a nap and mom is updating this from under the doghouse a space that she is sharing with Auntie Angie! Both of them are going to have to make some serious corrections to their behavior in updating our blogs to get out from under the doghouse!!! I have had a few conversations with Abby about this and she is telling me about how sneaky her mom is when she bribes poor little Maggie! Hey sis, good things our little sisters have us there to show them the ropes about our moms!!!

To all of my faithful followers, there should be more updates coming! Or I know my mom will be in some Very deep doggie do for sure!!

Hey Abs TTYS!!

I love the little squirt enough to share the footrest on the couch:)
You have to take time to smell the flowers sometimes peanut!
You want to play?
Mom says I am so handsome sitting here with my 2 girls:)
Ok let's go!
You have a pretty good nose kid!
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Should we make a break for it?
My pretty little sister:)
Too much play! We need a little time to recharge mom!
Lots of Love Mr. H:)

No comments: