Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Koko Has A Spa Appointment~

Hi Everyone,

I overheard mom talking on the phone and on Monday Koko gets to go to the beauty shop! I don't know why I think she is really beautiful right now!! Koko I don't know what to tell you about this. Mom says that she doesn't feel comfortable grooming you! And I have heard rumblings about Mrs. B and me getting a trim one day soon too!

Hopefully there will be LOTS of treats for all of this happening!! I will give you and update as soon as it becomes available!

I don't need a bath and haircut mom~
Keep putting your best paw forward!! Mr.  H:)

No comments: