Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, October 13, 2012

We Got To Go Bye Bye This Morning!

Hi Everyone,

Yes my mom is still Under the Doghouse with Auntie Angie!!! Abby and I are having some serious discussions about what we are going to do with our moms not keeping our blogs updated!!  The tactics that they use to distract us are NOT going to work!!

It is rainy and dreary here today, but we did get a bright spot in our day! We got to go for a ride! Koko isn't so sure about going bye bye yet, but Mrs. B and I were happy to get out! We got to meet mom's special friend Stacy! I of course was a bad boy in the beginning but I warmed up to Stacy quickly. Mom told us on the way over that Stacy is going to be a new dog mom! She is adopting Joy a greyhound, but sadly she has to wait before she can take her home. So she comes to visit her on the weekends till she can come home with her forever. I  know (and I really do know about  these things being a dog:) that Joy is a very lucky girl to have such a GREAT mom! Hopefully one day soon we will be able to meet Joy and have a playdate!

Ok Abby I will give you a call on the pawphone this afternoon and we can make our plan of attack!!

Of course I'll show Koko the ropes mom!!
It's fun to go for a ride Koko:)
Mrs. B had the backseat all to herself:)
Mrs. B & Koko had the seat and I had my favorite place between the seats:)
Just relax little girl it's alright!
Finally she curled up and was taking a little nap, I put my paw on her to let her know  it's ok:)
Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: