Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Animail For Ms. Koko

Hi Everyone,

We were all VERY excited when mom brought in the box that Boomer sent to Koko! She is such a good little girl and she shared with me & Mrs.  B.  There is some pretty good stuff in there!!

First off, Koko would like to thank Boomer for thinking of her and also thank Auntie Jodi for  helping Boomer send such a nice gift!

Mom sprayed us all with the Baby's Breath freshening spray. (We don't think we really needed this, but mom does:) It's raining here again and the weatherman says our warm days are gone for awhile. Koko doesn't care if it's raining she will go out and doesn't really care if it's raining. We are all sure that she will love the snow too:)

Yesterday mom had a friend over and Brenda was calling Koko "Koko Chanel" she said that she is just so beautiful. Mom agrees and me I just think of her as my little sister and we have fun playing! Dad said this morning that he felt sorry for Mrs. B, but mom told him that it's ok she is probably just as happy to watch both of us playing. We all 3 get to go out and play ball:)

Koko really likes the moose antler to chew on. The treats in the box are pretty awesome too!!! Boomer even has his own return address labels:) How cool is that?

Mom told Koko that she should get to meet Boomer next year at the Family Reunion. She told her that he has LOTS of girlfriends because he is such a cute guy! Koko doesn't care she said that she will be his girlfriend, you just wait and see! She sure has changed from the timid little girl that came home with us! She is confident and pretty darn cute and boy oh boy does she know how to play the cute card!!! She is one smart little girl!

Mom also said that she really hopes that everyone in her litter will get to be together next summer! Oh what fun!!

Thank you again Boomer & Auntie Jodi and tell Uncle Rick that we all said hello too!!!

Koko has to learn about Animail!  Hey sis I warned you about mom taking pictures of your butt!
Koko said "this is for me?"
I will share <3 td="td">
What is that B? It's a moose antler!
H got to play with the stuffed fish:)
I think this moose antler is perfect for teething!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Boomer & Auntie Jodi!! I Love my barkbox & so do Mr. H & Bee<3 td="td">
Lots of Love Mr.  H, Mrs. Beasley & Ms. Koko

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.sportshoesaustralia.com]supra shoes australia[/url]
[url=http://www.supra4shoes-canada.net]supra[/url]
[url=http://www.supraaustralia-vip.org]http://www.supraaustralia-vip.org[/url]
[url=http://www.supra4shoes-canada.net]supra shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.suprashoes9uk.net]supra trainers[/url]

Anonymous said...

where has Mr. H gone?

Unknown said...

Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632