Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

You can all see that Abby & me  have had a VERY hard time lately with our moms updating our blogs! Abby called a meeting and poor little Maggie was bribed by her mom!!! We have to be very very careful with our moms they can be tricky!! Talking with Abby on the pawphone she told me just how sneaky her mom is! I told her that my mom isn't so sneaky she is just lazy! Well not really lazy, because she seems to be busy all the time with things in the office and around home but still.........

Abs I gave my mom a GREAT big pawslap about  the blog! I know it is easier to just click and post a bunch of pictures to facebook, but that is not going to work anymore!!!

Ok Abby we will keep in touch and we will make our own plans to keep our moms in line and updating our blogs! I see that Auntie Marsha updated the Firedogs blog and this is Fire Prevention Week!! Very Important news there!!! We all Love you Auntie Marsha and Uncle Kevin for all that you do!!!

Yes Mom as a matter of fact You ARE in Trouble!!!
Abby I know what you are going thru and we must unite!!
Keep putting your best paw forward and I will keep my paw kicking my moms behind!! Mr. H:)

No comments: