Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Little White Spot

Hi Everyone,

Another quick little Koko update. She has a cute little white spot on the bottom of one foot and mom finally got a chance to get a picture of it! And of course as I had to explain to Koko that our moms have something about taking pictures of our tails!!!! Abby has been called in to tell my new baby sister that the same thing happens at her house! Poor Abby & Maggie have to watch out or Auntie Angie is taking pictures of their tails too!! What is wrong with our moms??? Anyone who can answer that I would be Love to know~~

Paw & Tail:)
Keep putting your best paw forward!! Mr. H:)

No comments: