Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday!!.....Abby was here!!

I know it's a little late, but mom found this in her email and completely forgot about it.  Hoping it made it to your mom's email box.  You got a special message from santa!!  Now I have to tell Maggie all about santa this year......and you have to teach koko about him too!!

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/birthday/gabVBSJjcCce5sQqjyaq2zw

click the link above!!

Until Next Time....High Paw Five
Abby

1 comment:

Mr. H said...

Abby That is so cool and it's ok that it's late:) It was a Very nice surprise!! You know my birthday present this year was our sweet little Koko:) Mr. H said that he will be sure to teach her about Christmas and Santa Claus. I am just a little bit worried about Koko and the Christmas tree, we shall see:) Love you Abs and Mags<3<3