Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, August 9, 2010

We Did It!:) The Firedogs Are Getting A Blog!!!!

Hi Everyone,
There is good news to report! My sis Abby and I have been hoping that the Firedogs would get their own blog and now it's reported that they are!!!!! Mom LOVES those 3 guys and says I should be so good lately! They look like 3 little angel boys! She can't wait to read about what is going on in their world:) This morning dad left and mom and I have a lot to get done this week while he is gone. The weather sounds like it's going to be yucky but you all know that I don't mind getting wet! We will post the new blog address as soon as we get it and you will all want to check in on them as well as my beautiful sis (and very good girl) Abby! And of course we all have Gma Mary to thank for this she is the best and we are all very lucky to have been born there!!!! Mom wants to send a message to the Firedogs that when she started my blog she thought she would never get it and once you get going it's easier and it really is fun! We are all looking forward to it! As for me I'm working on getting back in moms good graces and doing a pretty good job right now we are sharing fresh blueberries! Yum:) Gma Mary says that blueberries are as good for me as they are for mom. Mom has to get going and get busy. So until later go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Victory Dance!! High Paw Five!!...now off to class I go! Next week is my last one then I graduate!

Unknown said...

Hi H,
Sorry I haven"t talked to you lately. It has been a very busy summer and I haven't done much but take care of my family. Hope they can take care of themselves soon. I do think of you everyday and I hope to see you soon. I am glad that you get to have so many adventures and I know that you are so much a part of Mama Kim and Dad Pete's world. Gotta go for now, I'll be in touch soon. Wishing you safe travels.
Love Nanny Janice

Unknown said...

Hi H.....
Did I tell you how great I think you are and that I love you very much and I miss you!?
Sunny skies and safe travels,
Nanny Janice