Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, August 16, 2010

HI!

Hi Everyone,
Mom doesn't have to go with dad this week the building is smaller than it was supposed to be. So we get to stay home and I get to go to doggie daycare again! This week the weather is soooooo much nicer. A nice breeze and the humidity is down it's awesome! This weekend I got to stay with one of the girls that work at my daycare when mom and dad went to a wedding. It was fun Chelsea had her dog and her boyfriends dog and we all got to play. I didn't miss mom and dad at all! Mom hates the thought of boarding me so this works out well. I get to stay at a house with other dogs and it's just like a doggie sleep over! Summer sure is going by fast and I hope that the mosquitoes are gone soon. They have almost taken over my timber. I've been itching my chest and one ear and mom thinks she figured out why. When she had me out on the leash I stuck my nose down in a bees nest and she had to pull me away and after she did when I was scratching at my ear a bee flew out from under it! Mom told me that I was a silly boy! Mom got my training collar all set up and we had a test run with it and when she pushed on the tone I turned around and came running. She tells me that so long I come with that she will never use any other setting on it. She just wants to get my attention and keep me from getting in the street and possibly getting hit that terrifies her! Hey I have a big timber to sniff and check out and of course the neighbors have cool smells too! It was funny on Saturday dad had mom call and see how I was doing! Mom knew all was well but it was daddy who was worried we are buddies. Now when mom goes somewhere and it's me and dad I sit on the loveseat with him and we watch tv till mom comes back! Dog life is really good and mom is loving seeing all the new puppy adventures and she absolutely adores Cheyenne and Kodiak those brown eyebrows just really get to her. But she says we need an update on how the Firedog blog is coming and if there is anything that she can do to help please feel free to ask and she will help all that she can. Haven't seen pics of the 3 best behaved boys around! Have fun the rest of your summer and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Bro!! Your getting quite creative with your blog!! I'm impressed!! Next time, stay away from them bees and don't let your nose get you in trouble!

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
Your mom inspired my mom to change the format of my blog and it was pretty easy to do. She is even thinking of using a picture that she takes. We will see how that goes! Love ya Mr. H