Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good Morning!


Hi Everyone,

Boy is it ever hot and humid here at home! I got to go to doggie daycare the last two days and LOVED playing in the pools and sprinklers with all my friends. I really like playing with Toby we are buddies! Mom has a copy of my report card for the first day and the second day was a ditto! Hope you are staying cool wherever you are in all this heat! Did you all see that Tucker is being a good boy! Hey we just all have our days! Mom still says if dad could only be as good as I am...... And now all of Pansey's puppies have home Rabbit (who mom REALLY wanted) will be going home tonight! She just thinks those brow eyebrows are tooooooo cute! She looks forward to seeing pictures of him in his new home! We really are very lucky little puppies our gma Mary and Gpa Philip are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! We love you and our Nanny Janice too and we all work to uphold the high standards you have set for us and we want to make you proud:) So to all of you go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: