Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, August 9, 2010

Mom Is Going To Try This!

Mom and Abby when she was at Gma Mary's picking me up. What a sweet and beautiful little girl:)

Hi Everyone,
Well I was a better boy today! Mom and I ran errands and then I got to stay in the house where it is nice and cool while mom mowed and raked the yard! Boy was there a lot of grass! I get to go to doggie daycare tomorrow. Mom checked and if it is hot they have the sprinkler going and the wading pools and if it's too bad we can go inside where it is cool! The thought of getting wet makes me happy!!!!:) Mom is going to try to post a picture of her and Abby when she was at gma Mary & gpa Philip's picking me up! She really does love that little girl and loves reading about her and seeing all her beautiful pictures! Hope this works! Hope the sun is shining and it's nice where you are! Hi Nanny Janice haven't heard from you for awhile! Hope all is well with you and mom hopes that we can come and visit soon! Dad really wants to come and meet everyone and see the MOB! Gma thanks for the advice you gave mom when she called you it really helped! You are the BEST!!! WE LOVE YOU!! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) Hey mom made it work imagine that!

No comments: