Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Isn't It Fun To Scare Mom?

Hi Everyone.
Well the highlight of my day was scaring mom! I have been in a rather barking mood all day and she has kept telling me no! So tonight while she was doing some paperwork she thought she heard a door close and sat there a minute. Then called for me and when I didn't answer and she couldn't hear me. Off she went outside thinking that I had somehow gotten the screen door open. She ran around the house and called for me, pushed the button on my collar. Even got in the pickup and drove up the neighbors drive and down to the road in each direction of the house calling my name and she was hysterical by this time. Back in the house she came and again come downstairs and this time she opened the door that had closed on me. I had laid there queit as a little church mouse while all of this was going on. I think that mom is going to have to color her hair in the next day or two. Tomorrow I get to go to doggie daycare and she knows that I will be tired when I get home. Hey Sis (Abby) How is that for giving mom a scare? So now it is bedtime and I can get my energy built back up for tomorrows adventures! I had fun running in the timber with my friend Seppi today. We chased the ball and Seppi liked mine better because mom gets me the kind that squeak. I will really try to be a better boy tomorrow. Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

4 comments:

Abby said...

Mr H, Mr H, Mr H (nodding head)

Seems as if we've both been getting in quite a bit of trouble during the past week or so. Mom had the window open and the fan running, well on the stand was some papers..I checked it out and it was some bills. So I thought I'd be a good puppy and help, so I shredded the bills up....thinking no bills equal no payment...I'm saving everbody money here. Well.....that was not the case, turns out any kind of bills that come must be paid and it's a good idea to keep the bills for record keeping....NOW I KNOW!!

We both need to be putting our best behaved paw forward.

Mr. H said...

Oh Abby,
I think of you as this perfect little girl! I know that you and Mr. H are just being puppies and you know that your parents love you with all our hearts! But could you both work just give us moms a break and be the good kids we love so much?
Hey Sis,
It's good to know I'm not the only one that is a little naughty! And I'll bet Tucker is LOVING hearing about the both of us! We are sorry Gma Mary sometimes we just can't help our little puppy selves! But we are good most of the time doesn't that count? Well sis I'm got to go to daycare today and I'm tired tonight and I get to go again tomorrow. They have a saying there "a tired dog is a good dog". My mom really believes that! Hang in there everyone tells my mom that it should get better by the time we are about 2:) Love ya, Mr. H:)

Cathy said...

Tucker says who on earth would have thought that I was the good Puppy out of this group???!!! Sounds like you both are having fun! My mom says I have to grow up and be the good dog now like the girls are --- sheesh that is hard! Everything smells and sounds too good to pass up! She is always telling me I need to be more like you two!!! Woof, woof, that is too funny! You guys have fun, I am sure before long your moms will be saying "thank goodness, you are not like Tucker!"

Unknown said...

Hi H,
I know how your Mom feels. My Bodie pulled that on me one time. I took off on my bike and I had people driving all over town and I was frantic. I found Bodie safe and sound sitting in my garage waiting for me to open the door. This has happened a few times since then but it has been inside the house, Still scarey.
So glad you are ok! As my grandaughter would say, "I am inocent. It was just a misunderstanding." Gotta love 'em!
Hang in there, Kim!!
Love you,
Nanny Janice