Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, August 6, 2010

Boy Did I Get In Trouble Today!!!

I had to have a drink after my naughty run and my ear is stuck. Mom made me sit until she got all the stickers pulled out. I tried to get away a couple of times but it didn't work!

I had some of the stickers in my head too! Boy that getting in trouble is NO fun!

Hi Everyone,
We are home and I am LOVING running in my timber and mom was playing ball with me this morning when I got it in my head to go to the neighbors and get in these little green sticker things. Boy was mom ever mad!! I went behind the neighbors garage and when mom caught up with me and got me to stop I was in TROUBLE!!!! The thing that scared mom the most was if I would have got out on the road and got hit. My brain was on the smell I was following and I was in full hunting mode! Dad laughed at me that I was in trouble with mom!! It's usually dad that is in trouble and I'm always the good boy. I think I like being the good boy better!! It's not fun when mom is mad at you! So all my doggie friends learn from me the lesson I learned today and listen to your mom!! Go out there and have a GREAT day and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: