Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, August 30, 2010

I Am A Cool Dude!


Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been soooooo long since mom has made a post for me! We took a little day trip up to Iron Mountain, MI last Thursday and this is when mom took the pics of me wearing my sunglasses! She tells me that I am a cool dude with them on! It's been pretty boring around home. Mom has been working on striping the deck so that she can stain it and she almost has it done. Hopefully it's nice out tomorrow and she can paint and be done. It's a big deck 12x30 and it has been a lot of work. But when she is done it will be worth it because it will last a long time. Now I have to go out the front door and mom has been putting me on the leash so I won't go around back and get into stuff I shouldn't. My friend Seppi hasn't been able to come over either since this project is going on. But that will all be over soon! It's AWESOME to see the Firedogs new blog! Come on Tucker you better get on the puppy wagon and make gma Mary really proud! I had to go to the vet last Friday and mom was all nervous because I had a little cough and the vet told mom that I'd just caught a little cold. But I also had to have my ears looked at. The outside of them had gotten some mats and mom felt like the worst dog mom ever for that happening! The vet told her that I had probably gotten bug bites in my timber and my scratching had caused the mats and the vet shaved down the bad part and I was REALLY good! She gave me a doggie treat and some medicene for mom to spray on them and they are healing quit nicely! Mom told her about my blog and that she should check out all the blogs. gma Mary's http://sbgcockers.blogspot.com/ http://abbyspotlight.blogspot.com/ and of course the Firedogs at http://thefiredogs.blogspot.com/ Now we are working on getting Tucker's mom to let him join in all the fun with all of us! And to Dr. Scarlett thank you! Hey I'm getting to be a big boy I weighed 31.6 lbs! Now go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Hahaha.....Cool Dude indeed! Love that picture. Now you need to tell your Momma to stop all that hard work and take it easy before the summer's gone. We are so happy that more and more SBG kids are getting their own blog. Tucker's World.....a blog we're all waiting for, will happen. He needs to be a very good boy for seven days in a row to make that happen. His Daddy says he is helping now to make sure it happens. Keep your paws crossed. Love you, Gma Mary

Abby said...

Your the coolest dude ever!! But the lady pups can't keep their eyes off you! Tucker's world....do we feel another victory dance coming on??!! I think the next victory dance should be done by Mary on YouTube!! What do you think bro?? Sounds good to me! Your sis with little horns coming out... Abby