Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Friend Autumn!


Hi Everyone,

Well I got to play with my friend Autumn again. We met for the first time on our way to Albuquerque. Here we are together again in Maryland:) This time Autumn's mom Sarah stayed home but we want to say HI to her and we wish she was here with us! We like to play as you can see but we both have to stay on our leashes and that makes it hard. One of these days when we are home at the same time we are going over to Autumn's and we can play in her fenced in back yard!! That will be fun:) I am getting mom trained you remember the honk the horn trick I told you I learned? Well it works! This morning I was standing on the horn till mom came towards the truck and when she did I got off the horn and was She and dad tell me all the time how smart I am! The other night mom and dad were still driving when I thought that it was supper time and mom had to laugh when dad told her on the radio "You're not going to believe this". Mom carries my food in a sealed container in the pickup but she has food for me in a gladware container under the bunk in the truck and then just fills it when she needs to. Well I was hungry and told dad but he couldn't stop yet. So I proceeded to get the container out from under the bunk and when dad looked back I had the lid off and was having supper on the floor in front of the bunk. I thought it worked out quite well! It made mom and dad laugh and just shake their heads at just how smart I really am! Hey sis (Abby) mom is LOVING your blog! We still have work to do on getting those firedogs blogging too!! I know we can do it! Everyone you have a good night and all my doggie pals go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: