Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mom Is A Dork!

Hi Everyone,
I had fun yesterday! We got to go see Grandma and Aunt Germaine and mom forgot her camera so she couldn't take any pictures! Grandma will be 91 on Aug. 27 so they went out for lunch I couldn't go in:( I love going to Grandma's she always thinks I'm hungry and sets a bowl of water down for me right away. I showed them all my tricks and they think that I'm pretty smart and so cute. Grandma loves my big brown eyes. Mom gave me a bath yesterday morning before we left so I would be soft and clean for our visit. I'm just taking it easy today. Mom has a lot of work to do outside so I will get to stay inside where it is cool and comfortable and when she is done we can go out and play. Maybe my friend Seppi can come over and we can run in the timber and play ball. Mom wants to show dad the pictures of Abby playing in her sprinkler and maybe I can get one too!! I hope I hope I hope:):):) Oh what fun summer is! I wish I could be in PA this weekend my sis Abby gets to go see Gma Mary and Gpa Philip. Lucky girl!! Have fun and I'll be thinking of all of you! LOL Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey bro!

I was thinking about you today, wishing you were there with us running, chasing and wrestling. But...violet is that one that kicked our little cocker butts!!

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
That Violet is going to be the Queen! But she sure is beautiful! It sounds like you better not let looks fool you though with that girl! Wish I could've been there too! Mom says that Gma Mary and Gpa Philip's house if cocker spaniel heaven! Lucky us to have been born there! LOL Mr. H:)