Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Family Pic




Hi Everyone,


I'm in a little better grace with mom this morning! I went outside and was a very good boy! I am working very hard on sucking up and I am hoping that it will pay big dividends. Yesterday I was just a bad boy all day! After I had my run to the neighbors I got up on the table and had mom's car keys down on the floor. Dad had to tell on me! He was really enjoying the fact that it was me and not him in trouble with mom for once. Then when she gave me another chance to go outside and be good. My nose got me in trouble again! There are just toooooo many smells in my timber right now and they lead me right to trouble. I went a different way but still towards a road and when mom caught me this time she told me that I had just earned myself a training collar. Dad was in the garage laughing. But he agreed with her. Neither wants to do this but they don't want me to get hit more. And still be able to go out and play in my big timber. I'll keep you updated how this all goes! Mom's friend Kim took a family pic for us when we were at a Culver's having ice cream. Sounds like it's going to be really hot here next week I hope mom will still get me ice cream. (Mom will) Well I hope that you all have a really nice weekend! Mom saw on Gma Mary's blog that Max was the first one of the puppies to go to his new home. What a lucky little boy to already have a brother! Mom says they look very handsome together! Now go out there and put your best paw forward! Looks like I have a little work to do on that:( Mr. H:)

No comments: